Our clients come first
We have always operated under a Client-First model, taking exceptional care to protect and advance the interests of our Clients. We are proud of the fact that over 90% of our Clients come to us by way of referral from past clients and other real estate brokers.
Over the past decade, we have refined our service systems to ensure we are always offering a cutting-edge real estate experience while extracting the maximum value possible for our Clients.
Areas of Practice
- Commercial Sales (Multi-Residential, Retail, Office, Mixed-Use, Light Industrial, Development Land, Business)
- Commercial Leasing (Retail, Office, Light Industrial)
- Residential Sales (Resale, New Home, Land, Recreational)
Our Residential Services are offered within approximately 60km of central Ottawa, including towns such as Carleton Place, Arnprior, Smiths Falls, Almonte, Rockland, Limoges, Embrun, Casselman, Kemptville, Merrickville and Morrisburg.
Our Commercial Services are offered in Ottawa, all surrounding townships as listed above, as well as Hawkesbury, Brockville and Kingston. We also offer referral services to our trusted partners in the GTA.
Since 2008, Aron Chaney has worked with Residential and Commercial Clients across Ottawa and surrounding townships. An Ottawa resident for over 30 years, Aron has learned much about the variety of neighbourhoods, people and businesses that make up the city. With a background in promotions, Aron ensures that our ever-extending networks and the latest technology are best used to promote his clients’ interests. With an education in Cultural Anthropology and Law, Aron takes an approach to Real Estate practice which ensures communication, clarity and results.
Experience & Education:
- Worked with Buyers, Sellers, Landlords and Tenants in the greater Ottawa region since 2008
- Registered Real Estate Broker
- Member of the OREB Professional Standards Committee
- Member of OREB Commercial Services Taskforce to review Matrix
- Member of OREB Commercial Services Division
- Founding Member of the Solid Rock Commercial Division
- B.A. in Cultural Anthropology and Law
- Volunteer with OCDSB School Council
Born and raised in this beautiful city, Erica understands the intangible benefits of life in Ottawa, with its vast landscape, culture, and diversity. Erica graduated from St. Thomas University in New Brunswick with a Bachelor of Arts in Anthropology and Gerontology, and subsequently returned to Ottawa to further her education. She joined the Real Estate profession after buying her first home.
In the past four years, Erica has become an esteemed member of the team. Erica brings her education, dedication and sharp attention to detail to assist her Clients in a highly focused search for a new home and to obtain the most value for their home. She understands that buying and selling is one of the biggest decisions in a client’s life and views representation and guidance of her clients through this process as a true privilege.
Working with an excellent team of professionals to assist with her clients’ buying and selling needs, including stagers, painters, handymen, and inspectors, allows for a stress free experience.